Covid-19 measures for our healthcare providers
1. As a caregiver you have as little contact as possible with others besides the care recipient
2. Touch others as little as possible.
3. Always use tissue paper. Only use a handkerchief once. Then immediately throw it away in a closed garbage can.
4. Do you have to cough or sneeze? Do that in the inside of your elbow or cover your mouth with a paper handkerchief.
5. Wash your hands with soap and water as much as possible. Always wash them immediately after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
6. Wear a mouth mask when visitors come, and ask visitors to wear a mouth mask as well.
7. If you have to go shopping, always wear a mouth mask and wash your hands regularly.
We follow the current government rules and adapt if necessary.
Before our foreign assistants live with you, a negative Covid-19 test and / or a quarantine period is mandatory.
The steps below are evaluated and together with the care team, it is decided which steps to take.
• Covid-19 tests in the country of origin
• Quarantine period, 2 to 4 weeks
• Covid-19 test in Belgium